Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stretching My Happiness

This actually happened last night but I'm just now taking a break from the nursery. I discovered my first stretch mark(s)!!!!!!!!!  I know they kinda come with territory of pregnancy but I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones that it doesn't happen to. I was on the phone with Travis during my discovery and totally lost it. I'm talking crocodile tears. I've heard that stretch marks are kind of hereditary. If that's the case I'm screwed!?! So I'm a little bummed right now. I'm so worried it's going to change how Travis looks at me or finds me pretty. This should so be the least of my concerns right now. Let's blame it on pregnancy hormones.

On a happy note.... I have a pumpkin belly shoot later on today. I will be meeting Brittany Sisk with Inspired Life Photography in Asheville. I ABSOLUTELY love fall and just had to have my belly painted like a pumpkin. Thank goodness the paint will cover my new little discovery:)

No comments:

Post a Comment