Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm "Officially" A Blogger!!!

I absolutely have no clue what I'm doing on here but here goes nothing. I'm in baby info overload mode and just have to get it out somewhere. I feel like I have learned so much yet I'm still terrified to hold someone's baby.

As of today I'm 29 weeks pregnant and have loved every minute of it. Yes, I'm one of those annoying people.Thank goodnes I like to puke because I was having some awesome puking parties up until a few weeks ago and occassionally still do. This week was my last monthly OB appointment. I can't believe I go every two weeks now. According to the bump.com I have 77 days left of pregnancy:( Where did the time go?

This week I have been getting Micah's nursey ready. I can't wait for it to be completely done. It is taking me way longer than I thought it would. I literally call friends and get advice on how to organize his clothes!?! I haven't worked in there at all today and it's killing me. I must go in there and do something before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment