Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bluum Box Anticipation!!!!

I "discovered" Bluum through another mommy blogger in the Charlotte area. I have a feeling it's going to be my new addiction. It's like a monthly Christmas present for mom and baby.

Here's the deal...

Every month you get a box with 4-5 product samples with the most sought after products for mom and baby. It's a great way to try out different products without having to spend a ton of money. You can also go to their website and purchase full size products of some of the items in your box. With every dollar you spend you earn bluum bux. Once you earn 110 bux you get $10 to purchase other product through their store.

Bluum also has a Facebook page that I love checking out. It's so neat to see all the mommies excited over their boxes. They have already started having contest as well. Who doesn't like to win free stuff?



I will definitely let eveyone know when I get my first box. I can't wait to see what I....oops...we get!!! In the mean time check them out http://www.bluum.com/ and get addicted with me:) Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment