Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkins Make Me Smile

I had SO MUCH fun yesterday. It killed me not to post last night but I was wore out after taking pics for 4 hours!!! Miss Brittany Sisk with Inspired Life Photography took fall maternity photos for me. I absolutely love fall. I couldn't resist having my belly painted like a pumpkin. I have been telling Travis I wanted to do this before I was even pregnant.  We went all over Asheville. I can now say I have been naked outside the Biltmore House and found someone just as terrified of snakes as me. Poor Brit made some new friends when she moved a bale of straw. YUCK!!! I can not wait to see all the pics. Here is a sneak peak:)




Check out Britney's blog and website http://www.inspiredlifephotographync.com/blog/index.php?year=2011&month=October&post_get_id=22&page_type=recent

1 comment: