Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daddy's Home!!!!

I've been a little occupied since my hubby got home Sunday. Travis had been in Pennsylvania since June. I made a few trips up there to see him, but it's not the same as having him home. It was so exciting to show him Micah's nursery and all of his little clothes... which I've been informed that I can't buy anymore. Then the Honey Do List began. Travis has put together a swing, bassinet, and a hundred other things. I'm sure he will be glad to not see a screwdriver for a long time.

I'm so glad that I get to spend the rest of my pregnancy with my Babe by my side. He has missed alot but there is still so much we have to look forward to. We have our first baby shower Sunday. I can't wait!!!

I'm now 31 weeks pregnant. Seriously!?! Where does the time go? I'm still LOVING pregnancy. Even though my feet and ankles are swollen so much we call them elephant feet. Travis has alot of  foot rubs to make up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment