Monday, February 27, 2012

Two Months Too Fast

My sweet boy is 2 months old today. We had a check up today and all is well. Micah is 11.6lbs. and 24in. long. How is my baby already 2 feet. Hopefully he will be tall like his daddy. Of course he got shots today and then I asked my typical 1000 questions. Do any other moms worry they are not "playing" with their little one right? Maybe this is a crappy comparison on my part but it's all I have to go on. I've never raised a dog that does everything it should. You know like pee outside!?! Which makes me dread potty training.  So I worry sometimes I'm not doing everything I need to for Micah to be on "track". I don't mean that in the Mompetitor way but in the I worry about EVERYTHING way. My poor co-worker Dana probably dreads when I come into work and start my 1000 questions with her. I actually emailed her a list of questions so I wouldn't forget any when I saw her. Can you say CRAZY?

I was surprised Micah wasn't super fussy after his shots. He was a team player and let mommy do a little shopping at Target. I'm on the hunt for a bottle Micah will use. The one thing my wonderful baby hasn't mastered is using a bottle. I have great people who have volunteered to watch him, but he has to be able to use a bottle first.

These two months have been filled with so many emotions. Joy, sleepiness, scared, excitement, and most of all love. I love this little boy so much and I think he has made me love and appreciate my family in a whole new way. I'm so proud of the family Travis and I have made. This is only the beginning. I can't wait to see what is in store for us. I'm ready for each new day and what new memory it may bring.




I'm so tired of all the picture taking Mommy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment